The UK is the highly sought destination for the Students who are looking for advanced educational opportunities. Keeping that in mind, the government of the UK has allowed overseas students to take benefits of education under Student (Tier-4) visa. You can get a privilege to come under student visa only if:
- You are more than 16.
- Good Understanding of English.
- Enough funds to support during the tenure of your stay
- You are not from EEA (European Economic Area) or Switzerland.
- An unconditional offer letter from the college/university.
But if you are applying for a tier-4 visa, you have to pay for Immigration health surcharge and that costs £150 per student. Anyway you are welcome to apply for a short-term visa too where you can take some short duration courses (less than 6 months).
Procedure to Apply for visa
- Check if you are qualified or not. If yes, you can fill the form online, supported with necessary documents. Once your online application will be completed, you’ll receive an email with application number
- Pay the application fee either by Demand Draft in favor of The British High Commission, can pay at the time of submitting your visa application or can pay online using Debit or credit card.
- Visit the visa center as per the appointment date. Students can get the result on visa within 3-weeks
Make sure that you must apply for a student visa not less than 6 months after receiving confirmation of acceptance by the institute.
How do I apply, what documents do I need to submit, what would be the timeline for visa application-with such questions, so many aspirants are popping up every year to us and we are obliged that we are able to answer all the questions whatever they have. We are available on any means either it’s mobile, online or in-person to prepare you from filing an application to visa interview.