This agreement sets forth the terms and condition under which Migration Trust will provide a service to its clients on specified service providerpremises (Herein referred as the “Service Provider Location”).
WHEREAS, Service Provider is desirous and capable of providing Services for Clients; and
WHEREAS, Client and Service Provider have agreed on the terms of this Agreement.
NOW, Therefore, in consideration of the mutual agreements and promises contained herein and for other good andvaluable considerations thereceipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows;
It is hereby agreed that the CLIENT appoints Migration Trust for complete preparation of his/her file for the purpose of Migration/Visa. Migration Trust agrees to use its best efforts and endeavor in preparing and assisting the CLIENT to obtain his/her Migration/Visa based on the facts and information provided by the client and on the best judgment of Migration Trust.
- SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
- a) Migration Trust will provide a detailed Consultation on each client’s case. Using Migration TrustProprietary Case Management Systems, highly qualified case workers shall ensure to provide expert advice to prepare case(s) for the client(s).
- b) Client(s) Meetings can be arrange either in person at the Migration Trustoffice or via phone with Migration TrustConsultants and Case workers. Client(s)should ensure that the facts of their cases are accurate and understood by Migration Trust.
- c) Migration Trust reserves the absolute right to attain the Client(s) immigration history and all relevant information to ensure that Migration Trustunderstands all the facts and circumstances that may or may not affect a successful outcome.
- d) If During the course of the Client(s) application, any information is discovered that need to be addressed, which would otherwise harm Client(s) best course of action, together with any alternative options available.
- e) Migration Trust shall use its best endeavors to make the Client(s) case as strong as possible and the result which Client(s) seek. Migration Trustis providing Services Pursuant to this Agreement, shall not be responsible or liable for any acts, errors, omissions, delays or any indirect or consequential damage resulting there from a professional opinion provided in the course of its business and also does not guaranteesuccess resulting from the advice.
- f) Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- g) United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile. Minorsunder the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
The CLIENT further acknowledges that the time required to process an Application depends on factors, for example time needed to verify the submitted documents by CLIENT and other related factors , which may be beyond the control of Migration Trust. The CLIENT acknowledges that no warranty is given as to the length of time required to process the application or the results.
- THE CLIENT
The CLIENT agrees to provide in its truest form, all documents required pursuant to the Official Documentation List, which is provided by Migration Trust upon signing this Agreement. **In some cases there are exceptions, however, if there are any exceptions it will be at the discretion of the governing body to authorize.
Should the CLIENT be unsuccessful due to criminal reasons, health problems, forging or the presentation of false documents to Migration Trust, not respecting the governing body Regulations and Conditions, not submitting the necessary documents to the governing body require, not attending the medical examination and/or the interview, not speaking fluently in English during the interview, not responding correctly and professionally to the Officer regarding the profession and/or the job duties and/or the job description that he/she applied for in his/her Application for registration or the CLIENT decides to withdraw or cancel his/her Application, or for some reasons whatsoever the CLIENT decides not to continue the process of immigration/obtaining visa with governing body; the CLIENT will not hold Migration Trust responsible by any means, and the professional fees is not refundable.
- THE REQUIREMENTS (CREDENTIAL/LANGUAGE EVALUATION)
The CLIENT understands that in most cases he/she will have to prove both his/her English and when applicable his/her moderate French language skills depends on province in which he /she applies for migration/visa with governing body. TheCLIENT will undertake to provide such proof via undergoing the International English Language Testing Skills Test (IELTS) as well a similar test recognized by the governing body at his/her expense regarding the French language if that applicable.
- GOVERNING BODY FEES.
The CLIENT bears the entire fees pertaining to the governing body / professional registration body and other related cost like attestation, notarization, courier, etc. as advised by Migration Trust on a consolidated basis without disputing for a detailed invoice or breakdown.
- MEDICAL TESTS
The CLIENT bears the costs of the medical tests that are required in some cases.
The CLIENT agrees to co-operate with Migration Trust and further undertakes to ensure the co-operation of any of its relatives, friends and/or agents.
The CLIENT agrees to have a good attitude towards the employees of Migration Trust. Any breach of attitude Migration Trust reserves the right to cancel this agreement without a refund of any payment made by the CLIENT.
- FULL DISCLOSURE AND VERACITY OF INFORMATION
The CLIENT agrees at all times, to provide all personal, financial, employment ,current registration with any governing body whether in home country or elsewhere and/or other information Migration Trust shall require. The CLIENT further agrees upon the request of any governing body to provide that body with whatever information may be requested.
The CLIENT acknowledges that all information requested of him/her pursuant to this paragraph (9) must be disclosed in a timely, accurate, truthful, complete and full manner. **For greater certainty, if any information disclosed by the CLIENT is found to constitute misrepresentation, Migration Trust may terminate this Agreement immediately by giving notice in writing to the CLIENT.
Any information, intellectual or otherwise (documents) provided by the client to Migration Trust will be kept confidential. Information and documents provided by the client will not be shared by any other party EXCEPT for any third party which is a part of the immigration process, such as government bodies or Immigration department and case officers.
- THE LAWS
The United Arab Emirates shall govern the present Agreement. The parties hereto agree that they have requested this Agreement to be drafted in the English language.
In the event a dispute arises, both parties mutually agree to seek out mediation to resolve issue(s) at the cost of the party who initiated the complaint. Both parties will agree to a mutual mediator and will put their best efforts forward in order to resolve the issue(s) to a mutually acceptable benefit.
- If mediation is unsuccessful it may then proceed on to a group of Arbitrators, which are registered as such, retained by the person bringing the action.
- The representative agrees to respond to a written complaint in writing
- Within 30 days from receiving the complaint. Every effort will be made
- To resolve the complaint to mutual satisfaction within 60 days from
- The date of the written complaint. Both parties have the right to bring
- The unresolved issue to the attention of the regulatory body after 60
- Days of the complaint being filed with the representative.
- Migration Trust will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
(a) In the event that the CLIENT chooses to terminate this Agreement prior to submitting the application to the concerned governing body or during the course of processing CLIENT agrees that the professional fee is not refundable.
(b) In the event that Migration Trust chooses to terminate this Agreement in accordance with the provisions of paragraph nine (9) of this Agreement, the full amount of the agreed fees as per paragraph fifteen (15) above will be non-refundable. The contract will be cancelled upon notice to the CLIENT by Migration Trust of its decision to terminate this Agreement.
(c) Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
If any part of this Agreement or the Application thereof to any person or circumstances is, to any extent, held or rendered invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remainder of this Agreement or the Application of such part to persons under circumstances other than those with respect to which it is held invalid, unforeseeable or illegal is not affected thereby and continues to be applicable and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- PROFESSIONAL FEES
The basic consultancy fee for the Migration Trust consultancy services:
- For Australia (Skilled Programs) and Canada (Express Entry Program) is AED10,000/- as a onetime payment.
- Visit visa for any country is AED2,500/- as a onetime payment.
- For investor and entrepreneur visa is AED50,000/-
Based on a case to case evaluation the consultancy fee is subject to changes, depending on client’s situation and further evaluation.
(a) The CLIENT agrees to pay Migration Trust a total non-refundable fee of (insert amount) Includes Services for Client, But doesn’t Include Governing body fees and all other related fees mentioned in Paragraph # 6).
(b) Fees are allocated on account as follows until account is at zero balance: the client(s) will be offered different payment plans upon Migration Trust Consultant(s) thus making it convenient for the client make his/her payments owed to Migration Trust
(c) The CLIENT agree that he have applied under current rules and regulations, and he will not hold Migration Trust responsible for any future or retroactive changes introduced by governing body that negatively impact this application. If changes to regulations and rules affect this application, and he still qualify and wish to proceed, He agree to pay Migration Trust any extra fees that may apply for the additional work.
(d) If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
(e) The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
(f) Migration Trust accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.