The sole representative visa provides an opportunity to those who wanted to expand their business in the U.K. Any senior Executive or management personnel who are liable to run either wholly or subsidiary branches of business in the UK are eligible to apply under such programs. It’s a great opportunity for businessmen and top-management executives who are looking to settle down permanently in the UK. As a growing trusted firm, Migration trust can make sure to provide the flawless immigration services and directed you to one step closer to Permanent Resident. Yet UK authorities can announce the visa application decision in 3 weeks, but in some extra complicated matters a decision can be made in 5 working days.
To be eligible for Sole Representative Visa you must
- Live outside from EEA (European Economic Area) and Switzerland
- Enough Personal Saving to support yourself without Public fund
- Fluent in English
- More than 18+ years of age.
- No Criminal Record
Under this visa you can move your family (Spouse/Kids) during the period of your stay. At first this visa is issued for 3 prospective years, but later either you can extend the validity of the visa or you can apply for a Permanent Residence. So if you wanted to expand or set up your business, you have:
- Minimum amount of £50,000 must be in an investment fund if you are establishing new business.
- Minimum amount of £945 in your bank account for 90 days before you apply for visa.
- You can have a team who applied for the similar visa, but you cannot split the same investment amount.
- The source of funding can be from anywhere.
With Migration Trust, we’ll navigate you into the right direction to make a sound decision that can streamline your immigration process. We have the history to help many immigrants for sole representative visas with utmost faith & guarantee.