Portugal is not only a dream destination to explore but a life savior for millions of people to start over. Without a question, it’s obvious to enter in this stunning country you need a visa to process. Along with your application form, supporting documents varied depending if you are a student, tourist, self employed or skilled worker. In Normal circumstances it takes 15-days to process a Portugal Schengen visa but can stretch up-to 30 to 60 days (Exceptionally). Everybody makes their own choices, some wants to obtain a residence visa for Portugal, while others opt-out to do study or some for travel. Few even look at a business expansion opportunity who wish to carry out or invest in business in Portugal. Anyhow it’s a Win-Win situation. Apart from this there are eligibility criteria to move forward:
- You must be a permanent resident of the country from where you are applying for a Portugal visa.
- If you are applying on a tourist-visa, then you are eligible only if you spend your time traveling in Portugal.
- Your entry point must be from Schengen zone to enter in Portugal
Why to choose Portugal:
- Accessible Health System
- World’s safest and peaceful country in terms of social or political ground.
- Influential Education System.
- Substantial Tax incentives for domestic and international businesses.
- Affordable living & high standard of living
Make fast forward your Portugal visa process with us:
- Transparency: We are not sweet-coat the words rather believe in providing real time updates about the application status.
- Immediate professional assistance: The moment you tell us what you are looking for, without wasting your time, our officers will be on your tips.
- Error free processing: Our double filtration process makes no stone unturned to avoid any kind of miscalculation
- One-time application form
- Reliable, trusted and secure communication