Poland is believed to be the wealthiest and safest nation in the world having rich history, economic stability and full of opportunities. Poland immigration is quite famous among immigrants that lure tourists, students, skilled workers or professionals from different parts of earth. Depending on the reason for your move to Poland, different types of visa are required accordingly. Although there are plenty of types of visa but there are few visa that hold the importance for employment & educational purpose, that is:
- Type-A: This visa requires for those foreigners who work for polish Employer
- Type C or E: This visa is applicable to those individuals who sent to work in Poland via intra company transfer.
- Schengen Visa: Under this visa an individual can stay up-to 90 days either for tourism or business visa and free to move in the whole Schengen zone.
- Student Visa: Students who want to continue their higher education will need to apply through this visa.
Basic Documents for Poland-Visa
- Passport-size Photographs
- A Valid Passport.
- Proofs supporting your financial stability.
- Travel Medical insurance confirmation
- Documents supporting the reason for your stay.
How Migration trust helps you:
If you made-up your mind to immigrate to Poland, you must require expert need for documentation or other legal assessment. We are amongst the finest immigration firms to support you from head to toe at the time when you need us the most. With the help of our multi-talented professionals who help you through the whole phase of immigration process we ensure to take the least time for the application process. We do not share only customer-client bonds but we feel something more than that. You are like a part and it’s our responsibility to shape your future. Whether its Immigration services, university selection, scholarship assistance or any guide of guidance you will see us at the edge of your journey.