Utilizing your best management skills alongside holding vital business ideas is the first step to getting an Innovator visa. The innovator visa is an ideal path for Non EEA businessmen who are aiming to establish business in the UK. Applicants can either work as a sole proprietor or as a part of a managerial team. However this visa is completely dependent upon the Government authorized endorsing body, where
you may find yourself stuck. But with our team of highly organized professionals which not only help you to prepare feasible business plans but can assist you to get some endorsing bodies for your business. If in any case endorsement is withdrawn your visa may cut short.
You are eligible for Innovator visa only if:
- A unique, innovative and substantial business plan.
- Your business must remain running in the UK or intend to incorporate in the UK.
- Your minimum investment amount is £50,000 to set up a new business
- You must have authorized endorsing bodies for your business.
- You are neither the citizen of EEA (European Economic area) nor for Switzerland
If you wish to join the business that already existing in UK, then this visa is not the right choice for
How we are contributing towards your visa application:
- With your basic details, will fill out your innovator visa enquiry form and will make sure that you will meet basic requirements.
- After this, we’ll introduce you to endorsing bodies, where you can pitch your business idea. If they find it suitable then we can secure an endorsement.
- And finally, we’ll apply for an innovator visa to comply with government guidelines.
- Once it’s approved, welcome to the UK. But again that’s not the end you are still in good hands.
We’ll support you until you and your business is not stabilized properly.