If you want a settled and stress-free life, then Germany is the perfect destination for a fresh start. A country where the students can easily enroll, strict labor laws to protect the interest of workers, lowest unemployment rate and also a fair chance for becoming a potential resident, so what else do you want. No matter which part of the world you belong to, you are allowed to enter into the country with one consolidated document called Visa. Yes, to visit Germany any individual needs a visa irrespective of any purposes. There are different types of visas you can apply depending on your situation. Either you are planning for a short-trip or study or for employment opportunities, you need to apply for a discrete Schengen visa accordingly.
Visa Requirement for Germany Visa:
- Visa Application Form that comply with all basic information supported with necessary documents.
- A passport with 3-months validity beyond your expected stay in Schengen.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
- Confirmed Return Air-ticket
- Proof of sufficient fund i.e. Last 3 months bank statement.
- Health and Travel Insurance
- English-language Proficiency.
- Proof of accommodation-Hotel Reservation.
However, Germany’s short-stay visa takes up-to 15 days, but during peak season the processing time can stretch up-to 30-60 days in an extraordinary process.
You may not be familiar but Germany doesn’t spare anyone when it counts on a heavy amount of paperwork for visa processing. With so many document requirements alongside with forms we hope you don’t want to find yourselves in an untangled situation. Let’s our dedicated officers focus on not only your paperwork but also prepare you for the future of you ahead in Germany. Ask as many queries you have we would happy to address any thought in case something clogged in your mind. Our Prices are competitive and flexible, most importantly unlike others we don’t keep any hidden charges that make you feel robbed.