Australian Education system is the leader of the best education system and many students across the world choose Australia as a center of their higher education to shape a worthwhile career. And it’s worth investing money to apply for a study visa. However to qualify for student visa, basic criteria has to be fulfilled:
- To qualify for student visa under subclass 500, you must enroll for a full-time course. Part-time or distance education seekers cannot apply under such a program.
- Financial proof showing you are able to survive yourself during the period of study in Australia
- Your GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) statement showing your intention to travel to Australia for study purposes and will return after the course or after a few years of experience.
- English Proficiency Skills (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE is compulsory for visa application)
- Health certificate showing that you are in good shape and health.
- No criminal History.
If you are stubborn enough and made your mind to study in Australia, let us help you to decide the finest educational institution for you. While you can prepare yourself for other important things we will track the progress on the visa-application and keep you notified about the result of application. Organizing and submitting proper documents in a timely manner, preparing you for a visa interview, your travel arrangement, accommodation, arranging scholarship these all are our cup of tea. Nobody will take care of you post-travel to Australia, but we do. Our bond with clients isn’t just a bond but a thread of loyalty that we hold until you need us. You are always welcome for free zounselling services.
There is a structured admission procedure to follow.
- Fill the visa application form online with necessary documents.
- Pay Tuition Fees: You can either pay through DD (Direct Debit) or TT (Telegraphic Transfer)
- Confirmation of Enrolments
- Undertake Medical Examination.
- Visa Application
- Travel to Australia